CUB/BULBUL SECTION :
1. Developing good habits.
2. Inspiring for good character.
3. Making the aim of good citizenship.
4. Knowing & Expressing the skills of Cub/Bulbul section to be a good boy/Girl.
5. Helping his/her all round development.
6. Developing sense of respect for elders, public property, Family traditions, faith in God and love for Youngsters in the family, neighbourhood and nature.
7. Knowledge of his/her surroundings and culture.
8. To do a good turn daily.
9. Satisfy his/her needs for adventure.
10.Developing the sense of duty.
1. Developing his/her character to become healthy, happy and useful Citizen.
2. Accept and follow the aim of good Citizenship.
3. Preparing himself/herself in Scout/Guide skills to help others.
4. Making things useful for others.
5. Developing the qualities of a dynamic leadership.
6. Increasing the love for nature, National resources and adventure.
7. Knowing about his/her National & Heritage of culture and contribute for the cause of National Integration.
8. Be aware of his/her capacities and use them in service to the community.
9. Accepting the challenges which contribute for his/her all round development.
10. Developing the sense of beauty to make the environment attractive and things in good order.
ROVER /RANGER SECTION
1. Becoming an active, participating and creative citizen.
2. Improving skills, vocational and otherwise, to self dependent and useful to others.
3. Making Scouting/Guiding a way of life.
4. Leading a refined religious life in service of man
5. Working for the up keeping of our National heritage and culture with love for human values.
6. Feeling respect for himself/ herself and for others and their experience.
7. Having a fair understanding about national and world affairs in general to make the world better.
8; Participating with responsibilities in the developmental activities pertaining to National priorities.
9. Developing a positive attitude, leading a happy family life, selecting a good job, making the full use of his/her Rovering/Rangering skills.
10. Preparing himself/ herself to do his/her duty to country and develop love for universal Brotherhood/Sisterhood i.e. Peace and good will among human values.